Windows Vista Transformation Pack 9.0.1 Crack By installing several themes and patching system files, Windows Vista Transformation Pack will update your Windows XP with the current Windows Vista GUI.
Review of the Windows Vista Transformation Pack
Do you appreciate the look of Windows Vista yet still use Windows XP? It may now change the look and feel of your Windows XP or Windows 2003 Server interface to that of Windows Vista. You may change and customise your Start menu, Desktop, and Taskbar using the Vista Transformation Pack.
You have a large selection of skins to choose from. A docking Sidebar with a Memo text feature, clock, organiser, and image slide show is also available. The installation process creates a backup of your original system files, which can be restored completely if you choose to return to the old Windows interface. The battery metre, which is shown on the right side by default, is one of the wonderful features of this desktop enhancing software. Every gadget that appears in the sidebar by default can be dragged to any location on the screen.
- The Windows Vista Transformation Pack is available for free.
- It gives your Windows desktop a fresh look that you may customise with little or no effort on your part.
Once installed, it may impair your machine’s speed and cause system instability. On my computer, for example, the default user symbol, which normally appears in the Start menu, occasionally appears in the middle of the screen and stays there until I reboot. To summarise, Windows Vista Transformation Pack is an intriguing product with a slew of new features begging to be tested. This freeware is a must-try if you’re tired with your Windows XP interface.
8.01 is the version that was reviewed.
Description for Windows Vista Transformation Pack 9.0.1
- Added converting mode options for “Automatic Transformation” and “I don’t want to transform system files” (Safemode required).
- Support for Norton Antivirus 2005 has been added.
- Added Uninstallation Mode, similar to Transformation Mode, for a more efficient handling of each situation.
- uxtheme.dll hotfix patching support has been added for Windows XP Service Pack 2 with Pre-SP3 uxtheme.dll.
- Fixed “Manual Transformation” so that it now only runs in safe mode.
- Invalid boot screen resources were fixed.
- Fixed SideBar’s transparency to be opaque by default.
- Removed the 64-bit patched uxtheme.dll file, which was no longer needed.
- Aero Style 2.0 visual style has been updated.
- Fixed a typo in the font name.
- Fixed a typo in the Aero Style shell-style folder name (Glass – Thin TaskBar).
- Aero Style Update (Glass).
- 5059 WinHEC 2005 elements are mentioned below.
- Recently updated frame
- caption-text has been magnified to make it easier to read.
Version 8.0 has the following changes:
- Information about CPU Speed has been added to the Welcome Center.
- Added the ability to store setup information to a file for later usage with unattended transformation support.
- Installation background was added.
- In Setup Configuration, added “System optimised” to customise the user account to match the machine’s specs.
- Added TrueTransparency 0.8.5 to the mix (Glass border with ported AeroStyle skin)
- Included WinFlip 0.42 in the package (Vista 3DFlip)
- Fixed file processing animation difficulties caused by the KB925902 hotfix
- Media Center programme execution problem was fixed.
- Fixed a problem that prevented non-current users from reloading their icon cache during the procedures.
- Fixed an issue with Styler’s installation checks (always set toolbar to styler mode when possible)
- A problem with the Vista screensaver not being applied.
- In Add/Remove Programs, the programme name was fixed.
- Fixed an issue in the Welcome Center that caused Windows X’s shrine to become the default homepage.
- An advanced configuration bug in the visual tooltip was fixed.
- Compatibility issues with WindowBlinds 6 skin installation have been resolved.
- To avoid confusion, added a hotfix warning to the user guide file.
- Added more information to the welcome dialogue by rearranging it.
- Included a Community link to the forum in the Extras section of the Welcome Center.
- Removed the ability to configure the status report for a user account.
- Obsolete dialogues were removed (WindowBlinds warning, Before transformation, Donation, FAQ and Q&A)
- Vista Live Messenger 8.1 skin was removed.
- Updated Welcome Center Setup Configuration to encompass everything
- Updated the setup transformation to pre-configure the current user account before completing it.
- The configuration of the theming engine has been updated.
- Vista Sidebar has been updated to version 2.3 Lite.
- In the Welcome Center, the Vista Sidebar user account configuration was updated.
- ViStart has been updated to version 2661.
- ViOrb has been updated to version 2.0.
- VisualTooltip has been updated to version 2.2.
- Improved Welcome Center to pre-configure user accounts with system optimised options on the first run.
Version 8.0.1 has the following changes:
- Improved performance by fixing pre-configuration specs (Removed unstable applications from list)
- TrueTransparency’s stability has been improved (some settings in skin causing input hook problems)
- Fixed the Visualtooltip configuration when the user deletes the configuration files by accident.
- Removed backup file status and replaced it with CPU model (obsolete checking)
- Repaired system files information and updated system files status report to “Out of sync”
- The user account configuration system has been updated for improved speed.
How to Use Windows Vista Transformation Pack Crack?
- First, get Windows Vista Transformation Pack for a free full version with a serial key from the links below.
- Install the program normally after it has been downloaded.
- Do not run the software after it has been installed.
- Please open Windows Vista Transformation Pack and click the Crack Button The Windows Vista Transformation Pack free download full version registered free crack is autorun
- After applying the Windows Vista Transformation Pack DhjM-NBYDD-D6D9X-DF8DX, use these keys.
- You’ve completed the task. Now you can use the full version.
- soft98.info is the password.
- Please spread the word. Sharing is always helpful.